Here at AdExchanger, we love data. We tell you how brands are using it to target consumers and leverage programmatic buying. But beyond that, it can often be confusing just how marketers use all of the data collected throughout their entire marketing strategies.
So we decided to ask the data, analytics, and insights companies this question:
"What are some key use cases for how you work with clients?"
Click below or scroll down to read their responses:
- Cory Treffiletti, SVP of marketing at BlueKai
- Eric Stein, SVP of online solutions for Epsilon
- Eugene Becker, SVP of product for eXelate
- Josh Herman, VP of partner and product strategy for Acxiom Corporation
- Matt Seeley, president of Experian Marketing Services