Both agencies and ad partners draw comparisons between Twitter’s launch on Thursday of retargeting product Tailored Audiences and Facebook Exchange (FBX). Just how technically similar they are remains to be seen, but the industry is buzzing about the ad product’s cross-channel targeting potential.
We asked some Tailored Audience partners, media agencies and a beta tester to comment on the new product, how it compares with FBX and the mobile implications.
Click below or scroll down to read their responses:
- Briana Campbell, senior strategist, Wunderman New York
- Alex Andreyev, director, omnichannel marketing, Neo@Ogilvy
- Paul Steketee, head of social and emerging media, MerkleCRM
- Amy Peterman, associate media director, 360i
- Alex Hooshmand, chief strategy officer and SVP of operations, BlueKai
- Rob Macdonald, VP of business development, Dstillery
- Doug Pollack, director of corporate strategy and business development, Lotame
- David Skinner, SVP business and corporate development, [x+1]
- Kipp Bodnar, VP of marketing, HubSpot