Below is a collection of AdExchanger's latest evergreen information resources, must-read news coverage, and incisive analysis related to the world of digital marketing.
The rise of automation has made the ad-buying and selling process more informed and efficient, but it’s also provided an outlet for fraudsters to profit. After all, if machines conduct more transactions that used to take place between two humans over the phone, there’s less human oversight. - December 2014
- What Is Programmatic Buying?
- What is Programmatic Selling?
- What Is Real-Time Bidding?
- What Is Big Data?
- What Is An Algorithm?
Top Coverage From 2014
- With Atlas Relaunch, Facebook Advances New Cross-Device ID Based On Logged In Users
- Google Builds Out Native Ad Solutions, As Smaller Players Gain Speed
- Can You Identify Me Now? A Deep Dive On Verizon’s Data Practices
- Agencies Brace For Change As Brands Lean In To Programmatic
- NBCUniversal’s Evolving Media Empire Hinges On A Marriage Of Data and Premium Content
- Under Pressure From Buyers, Fraud-Plagued AppNexus Girds For Battle
- Alliance Data Buys Epsilon a $2.3B Present: Conversant
- Inside Walmart’s Ecommerce Marketing Engine
- Sridhar Ramaswamy Makes His Mark On Google's Ad Business
Commentary & Opinion
- The Death Of The Third-Party Ad Server - Rob Griffin, Havas Media Group
- Counterpoint: The Third-Party Ad Server Has A Big Future - Megan Pagliuca, Merkle
- Merge Ahead: Prepare For The Convergence Of Marketing And Ad Tech - Joanna O'Connell
- These Tech Disruptions Will Reshape Advertising - Bob Lord, AOL
- Move Over, Cookie. Here Comes The Ad ID - Tim Mayer, Trueeffect
- Gaming The Attribution System - Seph Zdarko, Quantcast
- Why Are Companies Choosing Programmatic Self-Serve? - Tom Flanagan, DataXu