Here’s today’s AdExchanger.com news round-up… Want it by email? Sign-up here.
Special ad:tech San Francisco “Express” Edition….
- Yahoo Reports Higher Earnings on Microsoft Search Deal – ClickZ. And, earnings call transcript: “Display advertising grew 20% year-over-year ahead of the market. More importantly, guaranteed display grew by 24% as large advertisers came back. That means their purse strings are starting to loosen up. A lot of them have been lying dormant or only doing the minimum. And now as the economy does better they’re re-emerging to aggressively position their brands online. As the market leader in display, we’re well positioned to benefit from this trend.”
- Exclusive: News Corp. Digital Media Group Contemplates Spinoff and Equity Sale of Fox Audience Network- All Things D
- ShareThis Unveils Display Ad Targeting Platform MediaPost
- How To Completely Disappear In 45 minutes Or Less (At Least From Marketers) – Reaction Wheel, Jerry Neumann
- Nielsen: Facebook’s Ads Work Pretty Well – Ad Age
- Entrepreneurial Success is Fueled by Marketing – Highland Capital Partners
- LucidMedia Partners With Click Forensics To Improve Traffic, Audience Verification – MediaPost
- Planning & Creating a Digital Strategy – Part two – IAB UK
- Click Forensics Adds Real-Time Ad Serving Decisioning Capabilities – Press Release
- Microsoft Still Chatting To Buy Mobile Ad Network Millennial Media — Rumor – The Business Insider
- Online Ad Network Betawave Nabs $2.4M, Suspends Reporting – Press Release
- Tweet Tweet Boom Boom: A new generation of tech entrepreneurs in the city is trying to overthrow old media and build a better New York – NY Mag
- OpenAmplify Explores The State of Now – Open Amplify
- Interpublic and MDC Settle Lawsuit – The New York Times