What a year!
The acronym barrier has been broken time and again as data-driven media gains speed across digital channels.
Can 2011 top 2010? You bet.
And in honor of the rollicking year ahead, all of the ad ecosystem's predictions for the coming year from AdExchanger.com's recent survey have been collected into one handy PDF. If you need reading during the holidays, start here!
Also, you and your media buying/selling friends will also want the latest copy of the AdExchanger.com Q&As.
- Get The Q&As from September to December 2010 (PDF, 3.5 MB) - 255 pages
- And if you want still more downloadable Q&As from months prior to September, visit here.
Need more reading? How about a selection of some of the more popular opinion pieces this year:
- Not Every Demand-Side Platform (DSP) Is Created Equal: What Is A True DSP? - Nat Turner, Invite Media
- Data: Deja Vu All Over Again? - Tom Chavez, Krux Digital
- Why Prices Of Real-Time Bids Are Overinflated - Rob Leathern, XA.net
- The Evolution of Our Data-Driven Ecosystem - Darren Herman, Varick Media, kbs+p
- Thinking About The Marketing Services Company Of The Future - Michael Walrath
- Your DSP Has RTB - Zach Coelius, Triggit
- The Changing Role Of Media Planner In A Digital World - Matt Greitzer, Accordant Media
- Too Many Friends, Not Enough Meaningful Connections - Andrew Pancer, Media6Degrees
- The Emergence of Audience Selling - Jonathan Mendez, Yieldbot
- Beating the Second Price Auction - Tyler Fitch, Mindjolt
- Say "Cheese" Agency Trading Desks, DSPs And Exchanges - Ali C. Mirian, IAC Advertising
- And, many, many more - see all the opinion pieces in the "Thinking" section here.
AdExchanger.com will be back on Monday, January 3.
Thank you for reading and have a great holiday!
Email This Post